Last night we had Micheladas and Tequila shots in celebration of the Hot Boxx's relaunch at El Camino. We streamed live from the back patio. Our special guest was DJ Junior The Disco Punk! Junior is booked pretty much everyday of the week in clubs and bars all around San Diego. He's a full time daddy to Juliette and full time bad ass DJ. He's known for his 80's electric beats and of course for making people shake their rumps all night long. With Junior's impeccable taste in music, it is always a guaranteed ass shaking fun night! And that, my love, is talent. I've posted his links down below for easy access.
* http://thediscopunk.blogspot.com/
* http://twitter.com/theDISCOpunk
* http://foursquare.com/thediscopunk
* http://www.ustream.tv/channel/junior-the...
* http://www.livestream.com/thediscopunk
We also had the chance to talk a little more to Mauricio Couturier, the amazing master mind behind El Camino. I can't tell you how impressed I was to find out that he was the designer behind this magnificent spot. Double whammy baby! An intelligent proven business man but designer as well. You must go to El Camino! With 2 locations, Little Italy and South Park (oh the one in South Park is fabulous too by the way). Mauricio said they have the best Chile Relleno so I'm going back asap for those! And if you're crazy about Sunday Brunch and Mimosas, you can't beat $1 mimosas! I give this place two thumbs way way up!
www.ElCaminoSD.com
Check out the interviews with them down below.
