Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coachella line up 2011

I have been to Coachella 3 years. I loved it! It's an adult playground. Filled with art and music. This year the line up is no less to be expected. It's PHENOMENAL!!! Here is the list of the bands I have to see:

Here is who I want to see at Coachella!
On FRIDAY:
Caifanes - Damn just like old times!
Cold War Kids
Crystal Castles - Oh Oh Oh all electronica.. I loves
Cut Copy - Hell yeah
Erick Morillo - he's the PDitty of House music
Interpol
Moving Units
Lauryn Hill
Ozomatli
Sander Kleinenberg
Sasha
The Black Keys
The Chemical Brothers
Warpaint

Saturday
Arcade Fire
Big Audio Dynamite
Broken Social Scene
Cage the Elephant
Empire of the Sun - Need to see them
Erykah Badu
Fedde Le Grand
Paul Van Dyk
Steve Angello
The Kills

Sunday funday
Chromeo
Duran Duran
Green Velvet - Shake n pop baby!!!
FUCK Kanye West - I may have to go to boo him
Neon Trees - What? did someone say ANIMAL!!
PJ Harvey
Rye Rye - Valerie VonKiss let me hear some of her music, good stuff!
She Wants Revenge
The Presets
The Strokes
Yelle
Powered By Blogger