Thursday, December 3, 2009

Attention Fashionistas! Thread Show alert!

There has definitely been a buzz about Thread show in San Diego so I am really looking forward to doing some makeup for the fashion shows this weekend with the A Style Concierge, Team of MUA's! And yeah!!! I finally get to use my new Canon SLR! I was thinking, I'm working Sunday, I hope they have Mimosas cause a Sunday with out Mimosas is like...well unmentionable really. At least to me. Ok ok. I'll settle for espresso.

How exciting! I love fashion shows. Oh and speaking of fashion shows, not sure if any of you made it out to the Fables by Barrie Fashion Show two weeks ago at On Broadway for her 2010 Spring/Summer Collection but if you didn't, let me tell you, you missed out! Barrie's designs are absolutely amazing! They're glam-vintage-sexy-rock-ish. All the things a woman should be. I will be posting some photos of Barrie's show and Thread show this week, so check back. In the mean time, I will see you at Thread!




Photobucket
Powered By Blogger